Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Woman Lady

Tonight my oldest daughter (and by oldest I mean 3, but when I say it like that it sounds like I have a 20 year old), called me the most hilarious thing I have ever heard so I had to blog about it. As we were walking to the playroom she says, "Come on woman lady!" I laughed so hard I thought I was going to rupture something. Of course, then, she gets tickled, and then Fifi begins to laugh. It was really a funny moment that I will remember for quite some time. I love the age that my girls are right now. I never know what is going to come out of their mouths. 

*Sophia update* Both of the girls stayed home with Gran Gran today. They had a blast. They built tents, snacked all day, had NO discipline, and NO NAP. Thanks Mom!!! Tomorrow they will be staying home with daddy. I can't wait to see what the house looks like when I get home...TBA.

So long all of you WOMAN LADIES...

2 comments:

  1. I love my little girls and ESPECIALLY my woman lady!

    I'll keep the house in order...or at least from falling down!

    ReplyDelete