Thursday, February 4, 2010

Barking Seal

I was awoken this morning to the sound of a barking seal. I had to concentrate at first to make sure I wasn't still in dream land. Unfortunately, I was not. The horrid sound was coming from the girls' room. It was Mallory. I knew instantly that we would be taking a trip to the doctor. After a short wait, we were in and the test was positive. Streptococcus was the diagnosis. STREP THROAT!!! Immediately after, I asked for Sophia to be "swabbed". Her test was negative, but we were warned that she would probably be next. Mallory had to get an injection. She did not cry, but she did SCREAM! Here's to a weekend of health! 
 
Mallory got a sticker for being such a big girl! She even asked to get one for her sister! So thoughtful! 


INJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fifi had to give Mally extra love tonight! She's holding on to her tightly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment