Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Story

First and foremost I am a follower of Christ. He has given me blessings beyond my imagination. I am an only child with a wonderful mother who gave me everything my heart could ever desire. She also inspired me to become a teacher. It was at college that I met my love, Phillip. We were married in August 2005. He has totally changed my life and fulfilled a void that I didn't even know I had. Three months after getting married we discovered we were pregnant with our first child, Mallory Lou (named after my great-grandfather and grandfather). She was born three weeks early on June 9, 2006. We found out we were pregnant with our second child exactly one day after Mallory's first birthday AND it was Father's Day!!! Sophia Peri (named after Phillip's daddy) was born on February 1, 2008. My daughters make me want to be a better person. They inspire me. I love their innocence and purity. I love the way they can make me feel whole when I feel lost and incomplete. They are my life.
I began this blog as an ongoing diary that my daughters could cherish the rest of their lives. To my two God-given angels, I love you and thank you for giving me the greatest gift I have ever received, parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment