Thursday, February 11, 2010

"ValenTIMES"

As an educator of young children, nothing used to irk me more than hearing my students call this sweet upcoming holiday, "Valentime's Day". However, now as a parent of a two and three year old, nothing brings me more joy than hearing that word! Tonight as we were addressing our Valentine cards, Mally and Fifi kept chanting, "Happy Valentimes Day!" It was just precious! I would also like to add that Dora continually irks me and I hope they grow out of this phase of their life VERY soon! D-D-D-D-D-Dora....
 
 
 
  
  
 

2 comments:

  1. This is the most precious thing I have ever seen! They look so serious in making their "Valentimes!" I'm sure the D-D-D-D-Dora phase will pass soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious girls you have! I teach Kindergarten and CONSTANTLY hear "ValenTIMES" along with..."Pater-N" instead of pattern - ha! =) I'm not too crazy about Dora myself, but I am really hoping and praying that Hannah Montana has run her course by the time my Libbi is old enough to know the difference =)

    ReplyDelete