Monday, February 15, 2010

Playing Around...

Tonight I had class (I am working on my master's degree-I will be finished this summer) and when I got home my girls looked so beautiful that I just had to take pictures! I could stare at them forever. I look at these pictures and am just reminded how precious this time is. I know that I will probably turn around twice and they will be grown.
 

A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
-- Deanna Beisser

 A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
-- Author Unknown

Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.
-- Margaret E. Sangster

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! You are so lucky to have beautiful and precious girls! Your family is truly blessed! I love my Godchildren!!

    ReplyDelete