Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A happy face and panties...

Today when I picked up the girls from school I discovered that Fifi was not in her usual classroom. Today, my baby, moved to the two year old class. This means no pacifier, no sippy cup, and no more diapers. Although I do know it is time to throw ALL of those out the window, it is just hard to believe. Her teachers said she had a little trouble adjusting to the fact that her big sister, Mally, was in the next room. She couldn't understand why she couldn't be with her. Being an only child, I can't imagine having a sister to play with, cry with, laugh with, fight with, eat with, sleep with, and grow up with. The bond that my two girls have is so evident and it breaks my heart to know she was sad because she couldn't have her Mally. I know it will get easier. I know it will take time. I know I will worry because that is what mothers do.

Big sister taking little sister to potty! 

Trying it out. Too bad that five minutes after she got off the potty she went in her panties...

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what to say other than I hope that our girls don't forget each other! I'm happy for Fifi but sad that she had to leave Grace behind.

    ReplyDelete