Monday, March 8, 2010

Whew...what a weekend!

The weekend STARTED off great! My bestie and I continued our annual trip to Cottontails and met up with other great friends. We shopped for five straight hours! I found the cutest clothes for the girls (which are getting monogrammed and I will post pics when I get them back). I also picked up some unnecessary (but oh so necessary) items for myself! Friday evening I started feeling a little queasy but thought it could be from all of the delicious food I ate during the day. I WAS WRONG! The stomach bug hit around 1:00 a.m. and lasted until Sunday afternoon. I stayed in the bed ALL weekend. I am praying and believing that no one else at my house gets hit! 

Today on the way home from school, Gran gave the girls a snack for the ride home. I noticed Sophia was very quiet. I turned around and this is what I saw...

I am so glad we were in my mom's car! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Fifi definitely had a great time with her snack! I had a great time at Cottontails! Can't wait until Christmas Village!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was telling us about it last night. "Painim haaan. Painim a haaan."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world is that?!?!? Can't wait to see all your fun finds and monogrammed goodies...I heart monograms! Hope you're feeling better...the stomach bug has been running rampant through my school :(

    ReplyDelete