Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beach Babes...Final Day

We had to check out at 10:00 and let me tell you that sure was early! This spring break the girls have been going to bed around 11:00 and waking up around 9:00. This has really been great for Phillip and me, however reality really hit this morning when we had to get up early! We returned the bikes and headed to Destin for some much needed shopping. The outlets in Destin are INCREDIBLE!!! The thought of going has consumed me this week and to finally be on my way was very joyful! Dad and the girls dropped me off and they went next door to Cheeseburger in Paradise. I am always shopping for everyone else in the family so I decided that this little excursion would be all about me! Here are some of my buys...
 Ohh, come to momma...
Two things that can't ever be wrong...Michael Kors and Crabtree and Evelyn. 
A little piece of the beach coming home...
Goodbye beach...we will miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment