Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beach Babes...Day Three

Today we wanted to really have an adventure. So...picture this...me...on....a...bike. HAHAHAHA! I know, funny right? Well, the town of Seaside and Seagrove are what I would call a "fit" town. Everyone walks, jogs, and rides bikes. Each morning, I have come out on the balcony (as I eat my donuts), and are in awe of all the people up so early exercising. So, we decided to go rent some bikes and peddle around the town. Little did I know the pain that would come after...
My bike...

How precious is this?

Cups? Check!
Blankets? Check!
Snacks? Check!
Let's go!!!

After a six mile bike ride, and one heart attack later (totally kidding), we ate at a really nice restaurant for lunch. I tried oysters (baked) for the first time and they were so yummy!

We ended the day by playing on the beach. We are not looking forward to getting up in the morning and leaving. :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad yall had a fabulous time! The top pic of the girl is amazing! Looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my WORD! Your girls are adorable!
    Their clothes are to die for!

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog!
    It's so nice to see who reads along!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete