Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring BREAK

Ahhh, the time has come. Spring break is here and I am overwhelmed with joy! The thought of being home with my family for a solid week is so exciting. What makes it even more exciting is that we are going to be beach bound Sunday. This will be the first time just the four of us have gone on a vacation. It should be interesting!!! Last night I picked up some books for the vacation. I read about one of the books from Kellys Korner. The other book I just happened to see in the store. Phillip is going to read it and then we will swap! 
 I am really excited to begin this book.I know that it will be life changing and that is exactly what I need right now! 
Phillip has already started reading this book. He is really enjoying it. 

And just because I can't post without including my sweet angel babies...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read my book also and have a little "book club" time!

    ReplyDelete