Saturday, January 30, 2010

Round Two

Phillip and I could not believe that we were pregnant! This was a complete and WONDERFUL surprise! We could not comprehend that Mallory was going to have a sibling. I had an overload of emotion and fear. I was so happy that Mallory would not be an only child, yet, I was scared that I wouldn't know how to divvy my time between two children! I was already exhausted with just one! I had to really trust in the plan that God had for our life. My faith gave me reassurance that everything would work! It had to! My pregnancy was very similar to the first with the exception of size. This baby felt much bigger and I was more in tune with movements, kicks, and cravings! I loved eating pepperoni and bacon! Phillip would fix bacon for me at just about every meal! We found out the sex of our second baby when I was only 16 weeks pregnant. This baby was very cooperative and we were thrilled to find out it was....ANOTHER GIRL!!!
Sophia Peri was born February 1, 2008.





No comments:

Post a Comment