Sunday, June 6, 2010

Splashin Saturday!

We really had a great (and busy) Saturday! We started the day at Nana's house (Phillip's mom). We swam and ate some incredible food. Peggy (Nana) is a true southern grandmother that always has something cooking. I wish I could cook like her! The girls really had a blast playing in her new pool and with all of their cousins. Nana has six grandchildren and five of them are girls!!! She has always told me that the Good Lord knew what He was doing when He blessed her with so many grand girls. She has three sons and always wanted a little girl. It's amazing how life happens. Now, she has more little girls than she knows what to do with! 

We ended the night at the lake with some friends. I took my first boat ride at night. It was so peaceful. We also did a little karaoke. Phillip is the best!!! He even got into costume for his song...(excuse the picture quality please...)
"Do the humpty hump..."

No comments:

Post a Comment