Monday, June 7, 2010

Can't Hardly Wait

Tonight when I was at Wal-Mart, I was on a mission. I HAD to decide what to get Mallory for her birthday. We have talked about playhouses, bikes, dolls, etc. I really, really wanted her (and Fi) to have a little house outside that was just theirs. I envisioned them cooking and playing mommy and basically just playing "house". As a little girl, those were my favorite things to do. I have looked online at different playhouses and never could find one that I just fell in love with. They were either too little or just too PLASTIC! Mallory will be four Wednesday and I wanted her to have something a little more realistic that can grow with her (and Fi). So, I SAID ALL THAT TO SAY....as I was walking over to the bicycles...my breath was taken away. THERE IT SAT...THE ONE...I couldn't believe it. THIS WAS NOT ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The playhouse is solid wood and ADORABLE and most of all...ITS BIG! We also bought pink paint so that we can change the green roof and window color! She will be shocked! I can't wait to show pictures of her seeing it for the first time!

2 comments:

  1. that is precious! i bet the pink roof and shutters will make it look adorable! can't wait to see pictures of her reaction. when is her birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that playhouse and know that your girls will too! I too am a huge fan of the wood ones compared to the plastic ones!

    ReplyDelete