Saturday, April 17, 2010

Withdrawals...

WOW! It has been over a week since my last entry and I am having serious withdrawals. However, I am happy to report that my graduate classes have come to an end and I couldn't be happier!!! Now, I can focus on more important things like...blogging and blog stalking! ha! This weekend was extremely productive. The weather was incredible which meant we got to spend every and all day outside! Phillip and I are working hard to get our landscaping ready for summer. We plan on spending the majority of our time out there so we are fixin it up! The girls love to be outside. The thing I love most is watching them play. I just sit back and marvel at their ability to run endlessly without tiring. I watch how Mallory rescues Sophia when she is too afraid to slide by herself. I watch Sophia's eyes light up when she sees her big sister coming after her. I just can't believe I was chosen to be their mom. What an amazing gift. What did I ever do to deserve them?

So as I said, Phillip and I have been working hard landscaping our yard. The girls even helped! After I realized they were picking the flowers I had just planted, I had to redirect to the swing and trampoline. 

1 comment: