Friday, April 23, 2010

Talladega Nights

Let me begin by saying how thankful I am to work at a school that is located in Talladega County. We are fortunate enough to get long weekends when the race comes to town. I have never been to a race nor have I ever been a raging fan. HOWEVER, I LOVE NASCAR because it provides me with a much needed break!!! The first thing the girls and I did was go grab an ice cream cone from Sonic.
Let me also say that if you have children and do not have one of these handy dandy ice cream cone and popsicle holder...you are missing out! It catches all of the messy drip drops. I picked them up at hobby lobby. It is a must have!

Alright, so when we got home we saw that daddy had begun our huge DIY project. I saw 52 of these:
 HOLES EVERYWHERE! We are putting up a picket fence. It has always been a dream of mine to have a picket fence. I mean, isn't that what we all wished for when we were little? I wanted to teach little children...check. I wanted a husband...check. I wanted a house....check. I wanted a family....check, check. Now, I will have my little picket fence to keep my babies safe inside. I can't wait! Although...all of the materials are very overwhelming! 
I want to say a special thanks to Chris for helping Phillip! He couldn't have done this without you!!! A special thanks to Randi too, who let us have her husband when he could have been home. Love you guys!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment