Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night I had a much deserved night out with girls! We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed listening to a live band at the restaurant. Thanks girls! 
The lead singer and the girls (excuse the pic quality-no one remembered to bring a camera)! 
Laurie and me...Love this girl!!! 

Saturday was uneventful! Phillip and I did some gardening while the girls ran and ran around the yard. I love this time of year. However, I DO NOT love pollen. Eww-as Mallory would say, "I can't like" pollen. 

Sunday we visited a new church. We really loved it! Everyone was so welcoming and eager to get to know us. We really felt at home. We are excited to visit again and hope that God will show us where we need to plant our roots. We will continue to pray for direction and I know God will reveal where we should be.

Have a great week!!!

1 comment: