Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama Mia!

 (My grandfather, my mother, and me)

On this day, I am reminded how lucky I am to have a mother that loves me dearly. She has been my motivation, my strength, my guide, my inspiration, and my rock. Without her, I would not be who I am today. Thank you mother, for being selfless, and giving me everything my heart ever desired. I love you with all that I am.

(My Maga and Me)

Mother's Day also makes me think of my sweet grandmother or Maga (maw-ga) as we called her. She passed away several years ago and I miss her terribly. I only wish she could have met my girls. 

On a happier note, more than anything, Mother's Day has taken a whole new meaning since I have actually become a mother. There is nothing that gives me greater joy than hearing, "Mommy!" 

Mallory and Sophia,
You have given me a kind of joy that I can only pray you will experience with your own babies. Being a mother is the greatest gift I have ever been given. My love for you grows daily, hourly, and by the minute. Sometimes, I think my heart will explode because I love you both so much. I look at you two, and I know that I was born to be your mommy. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for loving me. 
Love~Mommy


1 comment:

  1. What sweet Mother's Day gifts!!! If you could post an old school picture of Pam at least once a week, I would love it!

    ReplyDelete