Monday, June 21, 2010

Gym Class Heroes

Today was a momentous occasion. My baby girls started their very first gymnastics class. This is something I have been looking forward to for a very long time. I remember going as a little girl and being so excited to get home and show my mommy everything I had learned. When I myself became a mommy to two little girls, one of my exciting visions was of them dancing and tumbling in their little leotards while we anxiously bit our fingernails and shook nervously while holding our video camera. Today was bittersweet. I am so happy to have my vision come true, yet so sad to think my little babies are growing quicker than I can handle. 

 I love this little booty in that outfit!

Grace, Fifi, and Presley. 

Mallory showing off some moves to her girls: Presley, Grace, Madison, Chandler, and Sophia. 
Out of control!!! 

 The tent...those poor women teachers....

No comments:

Post a Comment